In this section we will learn how to equitably redistribute both the inordinate wealth and power of the world which is currently held by 1% of the wealthiest individuals and corporations—why this is a moral imperative and how to achieve it, locally and globally.
America is a barbaric society which allows such rampant homelessness, hunger, poverty and will be judged by how we take care of the least of us! Homelessness, and every other social ill could be solved in the blink of an eye if WE the people really cared and had the will because we would FORCE our elected representatives, and our religious institutions to do so; it is not rocket science, and can easily be done with true ECONOMIC DEMOCRACY–ever wonder why Europe and many other countries, who have relatively less of the wealth and riches we have, take better care of their people and don’t have homelessness but have free healthcare, free college, living wages, guaranteed incomes, and overall better quality of life for ALL its peoples? That is the “secret” the elite in America don’t want us to know–they want you to think that YOU in the middle class, will have to suffer and pay for such progress because the inordinately wealthy don’t want to; check out the netflix video “Where to Invade Next” for some insights.
Some activities you can join us in immediately to further the goals of economic democracy, oneness and wokefulness include:
1) Join the global movement which is already changing the world GLOBAL CITIZEN.
2. A must read and really one of the main “textbooks” of this Institute is the book by Ezrah Aharone “The Sovereign Psyche: Systems of Chattel Freedom vs. Self-Authentic Freedom“ (We will be compiling an abridged version and posting it on this website, so stay tuned but in the meantime you can order and/or read excerpts from the book by clicking on the title.)
3. Join the continental revolutionary movement, Symbiosis, “a confederation of community organizations across North America, building a democratic and ecological society from the ground up.“
4. Join the main organization exposing and trying to end America’s violent, militaristic, and terroristic foreign policy Win Without War.
6. We have access to non-extractive funding for minority and women owned, diverse businesses, including both traditional and worker-owned/coops. (Write to email@example.com for info.)